- FleshWound – Injuries caused by breaking blocks with bare fist, no effect but if not cured with bandage infection chance is increased – bandage cure
- YellowFever – Contracted in the insect infested jungle, high fever and sneezing ensues, contagious to others – potion cure
- WhoopingCough – Contracted in the dusty desert, wheezing and coughing contagious – potion cure
- Plague Contracted by damage from zombies, high fever sickness, Vomiting and sneezing contagious – potion cure
- Cholera Contracted by drinking uncleaned water, sickness, Vomiting – potion cure
- Broken Leg Contracted by fall damage, slowness until leg repaired – Crafted splint cure
- Pneumonia Contracted by extend stay in cold conditions, slowness exhaustion reduced lung capacity coughing – heated cream cure
- SwampFever Contracted by swimming in swamp biomes with fleshwound – potion cure
- OpenWound Contracted by being slashed with a sword – bleeding, weakness, damage – bandage cure
- ArrowWound Contracted by being hot by an arrow, weakness, damage – use shears on player to dislodge arrow cure
- Choking Contracted by eating food – causes blocked throat, – damage, reduced speech, not able to consume food or drink – slap on back cure
- Rabies Contracted by wolf bite – causes fever foaming mouth, vomiting, confusion, violent outbursts, speed strength, heart failure – potion cure
- Pox Contracted by being near to many animals- causes temperature, sneezing, vomiting, blindness, weakness, CONTAGIOUS – potion cure
live in a cold climate and keep getting pneumonia? well fear not we now have immunity
- Each time you contract a disease you build up an immunity to it
- when you catch a disease your immune system takes a hit so immunity for other diseases will reduce
- Death reduces your immunity.. as its not good for your health
- Higher immunity reduces chance of catching a disease
- 100% immunity will result in being immune to a disease
Basically, if your house is in the desert or in cold lands, your immunity will build to any disease that is prevalent in that area, till you are not affected anymore. go out abroad though and you will still be affected by diseases you are not used to.. contracting those will affect your immune system even for the diseases you may be immune to.
To increase immunity to one particular disease you are able to craft vaccinations to use on yourself or other players. to do this just craft a Syringe, you can then craft a syringe with a curative potion you have made to turn it into a vaccination injection for that disease.
Just use it on yourself or another player to increase the immunity level to that disease.
Viruses have long been a terrible weapon that can bring despair and misery to a foe, by using a syringe to extract blood from an infected player you can then place it in a glass bottle or imbue an arrow head with the lethal concoction, by putting the two together in a crafting bench.
This will give you a splash Disease vial. throwing at the enemy or shooting it into their castle has a chance of infecting players caught in the splash hurting them instantly and giving a chance of disease infection.
Or it will give you a diseased arrow which when fired at an enemy gives a chance of infecting the victim if the arrow pierces their skin
Protect your troops by vaccinating them against biological attack.
Note not all diseases can be placed into thrown vials or put on arrows..
/disease help– show help menu
/disease check– Show health stats
/disease list– List known diseases
/disease info <disease>– Show disease info
/disease remedy list– List known recipes
/disease remedy <remedy>– show remedy details & recipe
/health– show health stats For admins
/disease infect <player> <disease>– infect a player with a disease
/disease cure <player>– Cure a player
/temp</code - show your body temperature and ambient temp
/temp details– show more in depth details of what is affecting your temperature.
/disease immunity– show you immunity stats
/disease remedy <remedy>– For other recipes in-game use.